Ready to start a new project?
- Do you have antigen ready to go – or is some work needed first
- Do you need a peptide designed from your protein sequence
- Do you have a peptide sequence picked out
- Do you already have the peptide and need it to be conjugated
- Are you not sure
General Instructions on How to Start a New Project.
- Obtain and complete the Client Information Form. We need to setup an account before we can start any service.
Client Information Form
- Apply for a Purchase Order from your purchasing department. We also accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Download this form:
Polyclonal Antibody Order Form
- If you are sending us antigen for antibody production, include the antigen along with the Forms. There is generally no need to send the Forms in advance.
PRF&L306 Dutch Hill Road
Canadensis, PA 18325
- If you are having PRF&L design and / or make your peptide, submit the Form via email or fax.
- When we receive the antigen / forms, we will review the materials and then contact you with confirmation of receipt, ask any questions, provide you with a start date, and when you should expect the first shipment of serum.